I have a ton of pics and other fun things to post here...and I've been very lazy and a bad community owner. I promise to rectify that.
Anyway, this isn't exactly a food post, but a drink post.
Zico chocolate coconut water! I drink coconut water and I prefer Zico. On a recent trip to Whole Foods, I noticed the new flavor of chocolate! So, of course I purchased some. I finally tried it the other day:
1. It is NOT just coconut water, there is also cocnut cream in it. So it is not fat-free like other flavors.
2. However, the coconut cream almost makes it like chocolate milk. It's a darkish chocolate flavor (I don't eat a lot of chocolate, so maybe it seems bolder to me because of that) and delicious!
3. I do not see drinking this flavor as I do the others (after a night of too much wine; after/during a workout).
4. I cannot see drinking a whole bottle of this as I do the others because it's pretty rich.
5. I can see it being a treat that is better for you than a chocolate bar (or 6) and I plan on purchasing this flavor again (although, not by the case as I do the other flavors).
Conclusion: if you like chocolate and want a good source of electrolytes, I recommend Zico chocolate coconut water!